Donating to Kids Integrated Cancer Treatment.
There are many ways in which you can support our work with children facing the battle of their lives.
- Make a safe and secure donation online today using the JustGiving donate buttons in the menu bar to the right.
- Alternatively you can post us a cheques made out to KICT to our registered address at:-
Kids Integrated Cancer Treatment
8 Lombard Road,
- You can also make a donation straight into the KICT bank account, or set up a standing order to support on a regular basis using out Royal Bank of Scotland account details.
Account Number: 10162184
Sort Code: 16-19-25
- You may see our street fundraisers out and about in you local town centre (easily recognisable by their blue shirts bearing the KICT logo) so please go and say hello and take the opportunity to pick up one of our health reports.
- We have an Ebay shop selling all manner of items that people have donated, so if you have some bits and pieces that you think may sell that you no longer have need of please get in touch. Remember ones rubbish is anothers treasure!
- You may wish to take part in or run your own sponsored or fundraising event. If you would like to do so in the aid of KICT then please give us a call or drop us an email and we shall get a fundraising pack sent straight out to you.